- Teachers to hands-on materials and the companies that supply them
- Policy makers to important data, research, and information about how hands-on science and technology improves student learning
- Teachers to decision makers in their state to increase the support for hands-on materials, tools, and equipment
- Students to best-in-class materials and resources that truly engage them in critical thinking
- Our member companies to important industry trends, research, decision makers, and new markets that will increase the use of hands-on materials and tools with students and teachers
Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science.
Edwin Powel Hubble